i have always been committing the same mistake
though i always know what should i do right now

yes and again its our lovely mid-term exams again
right now i am sitting right in front of the computer 
after a whole day almost an hour of hard-work struggling with chinese literature
i misused the my daylight time (again, such as usual)
i supposed i should have switched on my daylight time saving option
as i really could fall asleep without any difficulties 

tomorrow English Essay would be the first locomotive of this revolting lovely tram
so here i am practising the flow of my writing skill
(sadly i should be practising my idiomatic expression too)
but its obvious that this effort i made hasn't been very rewarding
but i just fed up sitting right in front of my desk 

It's ramadan this month and there is a buffet organised by a very affordable hotel
with very tasty meal.

good luck for my exam 
i'll try my best effort to keep my promise :)


Powered by Blogger.