it's long enough since my last post.
i havent posted again since.... november 22?

i am so unforgivable =)

school's started since two weeks ago
and in truth, it remains dull and boring...
there's nothing but ample boredom queuing in front
i doubted everyone thinks the same like me
even i have found myself nothing to covet
thus nothing really inspires

i dont even know why is my spirit's dribbling
and almost all gone
i am not trying to be hysterical or paranoid
but i am sure someone or something's been stifling my ambition

i used to be very slaphappy
live my life in my very own way regardless of how people looks at me
but then i realised that passage of time brings immense difference
i am now mindful of everything in any circumstances
so wary that i was even so shocked by this eccentric behaviour of mine

maybe it's time i recognised myself again
in a totally diverse way

well i am pretty open to suggestion
feel free to inform me if you do find something weird in me

well hectic days are not far from now
i then will be very occupied with ...some stuff
cheers to the new year :D






Powered by Blogger.