Yes, and we never know what we'll get next.


Maybe the Irish Black Chocolate is your cup of tea, but sometimes what you can get is just an almond pie.
And vice versa. 

We might have a lot of options, as offered by our journey through life. But it is very likely that all choices all not appealing. Then you'll have to compromise. And move on.
Because this is why we are born.

Sometimes time moves so fast that we could simply forget what had happened .. without pain.
All those memories, which seemed extremely meaningful and momentous back in those days, are deemed ridiculous and insignificant at the moment. 

And what I once had faith in, lost and regained, is completely nothing to me now.


I really wish I could get myself a ticket again like this.
And then I can go away. At least a while. To somewhere beautiful, and motivating.

Then come back with another myself.



2 Comments

lingqigoh said...

ur background music so nice:D

zshuang said...

just simply like it,a random post huh.

Powered by Blogger.