Had been away for so long that even I myself forgot how long it was.
So I decided it's time to perform a clean-up.
Speaking about the debate competition which I took part in, we'd lost.
Yet we DID think that we'd done our best.
Actually there was no surprise at all for we were a whole new team.
The most angering part is someone who didn't ever help us came to judge us.
HE said that we'd never care about others after attained the top.
But we DIDN'T! What's the earthly reason he could simply evaluate us?

Recently in class i wrote an essay entitled "If i were granted three wishes".
It might seem as if it was a piece of cake.
Everyone in this planet has uncountable wishes waiting to be materialized.
Well, i DID think so too.
But when it's time i was going to plot, i hardly knew my wishes. True wishes.
And there's my wishes, produced by not myself but my friends.
Invention of time machine and travelling around the world.
I know this sounds silly and lame. But I sincerely wish this would come true.
hah hah.

Two more days before one-week-hari-raya holiday break.
I'm still considering my holiday plan.
I heard some of my friends had decided to grab themselves a part-time job whereas
others are going overseas.
so what about me?
There are too many things which can simply hallucinate us.
It's too messy to be sane enough.


Powered by Blogger.