AND YES the terrible mid-term exam is now officially ended and that suggests our beloved holiday is coming :)
but wait a minute i need to get things done before i can have any pleasure for myself
these are chores which accumulated since so long ago but i just kinda don't have time slot for them


firstly i successfully attached a lot of accessories into my laptop and that means i am using it with a perfect moniter!
(i hate the moniter in my laptop keeps having black screen)

now it's easier for me :D

and i need to clear my terribly messy drawer under my study table because i couldn't find my pens
they were hidden under a lot of test papers and documents and whatever it is 

LOL i cannot find a single thing with this condition 

btw i need to do a lot of readings cause i haven't been reading since so long ago 
i have to finish my novel finish supplementary reader in school and sort of others

ah-hem ah-hem

lastly i think i'll need to plan a schedule thoughtfully for the best usage of time 
cause i just realised that i've been continuously wasting my time on a lot of meaningless stuff 
i don't want to be regret when i grow older looking back at myself :)
ending this post with a music i adore recently its sung by Swedish singer Veronica Maggio 
mitt hjärta blöder  which means  my heart bleeds





Powered by Blogger.