A girl, being content with the life she has lived, assuring others that if she were to die at her young age, she would have no regrets.
She is not scared at all about her death, because she knows she had a good life.

if she died young, she would be peaceful, with all her wishes fulfilled

And this is the point of living. it's all about what you've achieved for yourself and you're living your life happily.
it has nothing to do with how people judge you, how you need to prove yourself to those silly dunces.

NOW ask yourself, if you die young, will you be optimistic enough to die happily?

I have lived my life eighteen years with joy and happiness,i do what i want and i know what i am doing well
i have a lot of valuable things in my life, a lot of people a lot of experience which made me contented.
certainly, I am really happy with whatever I've got right now.

I have something I love doing. I debate I blog I listen to music I eat I sleep I study. I learn Japanese I learn anything I want without any problems. 
I have friends who I love and love me. I know who I can talk to and who I care for. I know who are only acquaintance who drop by and will leave very soon.
I have my parents who love me VERY MUCH. I know it easily from the way they treat me. They never let me down in every case. They give me what I ask for. Without hesitation.

Now these assets in the balance sheet of my life pretty much shows up revenue to me. I don't care what anyone else think but I am happy with it.
Those liabilities, some of them long-term, get away and don't show up anymore please.

" If I die young , bury me in satin, lay me down on a bed of roses"



2 Comments

Anonymous said...

Hooray, I love The Band Perry and this song. :) Have you heard any of their other stuff? It's great.

Yikai said...

yes i actually love every song from their debut album :)
they are all lovely :D

Powered by Blogger.